Student Research Assistant - Survey Analysis, State of Housing Design
The Joint Center for Housing studies is hiring a part-time student research assistant to help with data analysis of a Qualtrics survey for a new design publication. The publication research team has opened a survey on the state of housing design in the US. The student will manage and organize survey responses, create workflows for analyzing qualitative responses, and aid in identifying trends based on analysis of data to become entries in the publication. The position will be remote with possibility for hybrid.
Desired qualities include:
- Interest in housing design, urban design, and housing research
- Deep interest in work that promotes the greater social good
- Desire to work in a collaborative effort
- Experience using Qualtrics
- Experience with qualitative data analytics
- Experience with academic research
- Ability to work 4 - 8 hours per week through the Fall 2022 semester
How to Apply
Applicants should email following materials to Lilly Saniel-Banrey ([email protected]):
- A cover letter
- A resume
- A work sample demonstrating qualitative and/or quantitative analysis ability
Applications are due by 5 pm on Friday, September 23, 2022.