June 26, 2014
The State of the Nation's Housing 2014
Interactive Cost Burdens Map
Click map to launch (may take a few seconds to load)
Live Webcast Release: Thursday, June 26
The State of the Nation’s Housing 2014 was released by live webcast on Thursday, June 26. The webcast featured a panel discussion and viewers were able to tweet questions using the hashtag #harvardhousingreport. The video of the webcast is available on YouTube.
- Xavier de Souza Briggs, Vice President, Economic Opportunity and Assets Program, The Ford Foundation (moderator)
- Chris Herbert, Research Director, Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies
- Daryl Carter, Chairman, National Multifamily Housing Council; Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Avanath Capital Management
- Mike Calhoun, President, Center for Responsible Lending
- Lisa Sturtevant, Director, Center for Housing Policy; Vice President for Research, National Housing Conference
Interview requests or additional information, please contact:
Kerry Donahue, (617) 495-7640, firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a previous State of the Nation's Housing report?
Visit our Working Papers & Reports page.
Read Full Document: